lunes, 7 de enero de 2008

V/A Game of Death LP



This is a 80's Japanese comp that I picked up months back for a great price. V/A Game of Death LP which features POISON ARTS, DEATH SIDE, FINAL BOMBS, and GHOUL. I wasn't sure if this was a bootleg or an official release and I'm still not 100% on it. This was released on Slice Records in '89 which I'm told POISON ARTS had something to do with the label. It's a fold-out sleeve with blank insides but it does come with a large lyric sheet which doesn't say when the tracks were recorded so it can be early material or later material. I've read that this was early GHOUL but it comes nowhere near the intensity of the "Carry Out Fucking EP" so who knows. NONE of these bands need a history lesson as they are mandatory bands to know about. It has the look of a boot but with possibilities of being official. Any known information or corrections are welcomed


V/A Game of Death LP

No hay comentarios: